Having a loved one with dementia can be scary, but if you add in a…
The Russo Law Group presents “The Greatest Grandparent Contest” to celebrate National Grandparents Day on September 10th, 2023. We are looking for grandparents who go above and beyond in their role and have made a significant impact on the lives of their grandchildren.
Winners will be announced Sunday, September 10th and will be featured on our website and social media channels as well as receive a prize package, including:
- 1st PRIZE: 2 orchestra tickets to WICKED on Broadway for Sat, October 14th at 2pm and a commemorative certificate.
- 2nd PRIZE: $100 Friendly’s gift card and a commemorative certificate.
- 3rd PRIZE: “Movie Night” themed gift basket and a commemorative certificate.
How to Enter
Submit a photo and an essay (250-words or less) anytime between August 1st and August 31st to firstname.lastname@example.org describing why you should be considered “The Greatest Grandparent.” Be sure to include specific examples of how being a grandparent has impacted your life and/or the lives of your grandchildren.
- Nominees must be legal grandparents, either biological, adoptive or step-grandparents.
- Nominees must reside in the United States.
A panel of judges will select the top entries based on the following criteria:
- Creativity and originality of the essay.
- Quality of writing and adherence to the word limit.
- Significance of the grandparent’s impact on the lives of their grandchildren.
- Uniqueness of the grandparent’s story and accomplishments.
The Fine Print
- Entries must be submitted between August 1st and August 31st, 2023.
- Winners will be announced Sunday, September 10th, 2023.
- Once essay and photos are submitted, they become property of Russo Law Group and can be used for Russo Law Group’s social media and/or website use.
- The contest is not affiliated with the social media networking site where it is posted.
Email Dante at email@example.com with any questions prior to August 31st, 2023. Good luck!