The Russo Law Group has been serving the Long Island community for over 35 years. We concentrate our practice in Elder Law, Estate Planning, Special Needs Planning, Trust and Estate Administration, and Real Estate Law.
Our testimonials (we have dozens!) demonstrate our competency, care, and our expertise. In addition to that, our founder, Vincent J. Russo, has co-authored the “book – New York Elder Law and Special Needs Practice,” which is used by attorneys all around New York.
Here are a few reasons why you should consider choosing the Russo Law Group to represent you:
- Long Island News called us the leading elder law firm on Long Island.
- Our law firm has met with and helped over 17,000 families.
- Our firm serves a diverse group of people, and as such, we are proud to discuss our services in our client’s preferred language, including Spanish, Italian, Mandarin, and conversational ASL.
- Our founder, Vincent J. Russo, has been named one of the top 50 attorneys on Long Island. Among many other distinctions, he is President of the NCPA Guardianship Corporation, which provides guardianship services for people with disabilities in Nassau County. He is co-founder of the Theresa Alessandra Russo Foundation, serving children with special needs since 1992. On a very personal note, Mr. Russo and his family established the Foundation in memory of their daughter, Theresa, who had multiple disabilities.
- Vincent J. Russois a Certified Elder Law Attorney (CELA).* This designation is the gold standard and highest professional designation available to elder law attorneys, and he is also a member of the invitation only NAELA Council of Advanced Practitioners (CAP).
- Marie Elena Pumais a member of the National Academy of Elder Law Attorneys (NAELA) and moderates monthly Alzheimer’s/Dementia Caregiver Support Groups through the Alzheimer’s Disease Resource Center at our firm.
- Kim N. Christianis a member of the National Academy of Elder Law Attorneys (NAELA) as well as the Academy of Special Needs Planners (ASNP).
- Deanna M. Ebleis a member of the New York State Bar Association, ElderCounsel, and a Co-Chair of the Health Care Issues Committee.
- Eric J. Einhartis the Treasurer of the National Academy of Elder Law Attorneys (NAELA) and Officer for the Board of Directors of the New York Chapter of NAELA (NY NAELA)
- Diana Lattanziois admitted to the United States Supreme Court and is also available to assist Italian speaking clients.
If you are looking for peace of mind, The Russo Law Group is here for you. Our asset protection plan and our recommendations on elder law, special needs, and estate planning will protect you and your family, making a difference in your lives.
We serve Long Island and the New York City area, all from our three offices in Nassau and Suffolk Counties. Through the years, we have had the distinct pleasure of serving New Yorkers from Bay Ridge to the Hamptons. If you are unable to come to our office, we make house calls and virtual meetings at your home, hospital, or nursing home.
For more information about our services and areas of practice, we would like to offer you a FREE Planning Guide. Our Planning Guides offer you information on some of the many Legal and Financial issues that families are facing. It will also provide you with some answers and show you how we can help. Please request our free planning guides, and we will send them through email or regular mail.
Russo Law Group, P.C. is dedicated to providing peace of mind to you and your family.
*Certified Elder Law Attorney by The National Elder Law Foundation, which is not affiliated with any governmental authority. Certification is not a requirement for the practice of law in the State of New York and does not necessarily indicate greater competence than other attorneys experienced in this field of law.