- This event has passed.
Vincent Russo on CFN Live to discuss Long Term Care Planning Part 2: “How Can Medicaid Home Care Help Me?”
March 2, 2021 @ 8:00 am - 5:00 pm
Watch Vincent J. Russo Legal Correspondent on Catholic Faith Network’s CFN Live!
Vincent appeared on CFN Live on March 2nd to discuss
Long Term Care Planning Part 2:
“How Can Medicaid Home Care Help Me?”
In this episode, “How Can Medicaid Home Care Help Me?”
Vincent discussed the important role of the Medicaid program for Seniors and People with Disabilities.
The Medicaid program varies State by State as to the Levels of Coverage and the Financial Eligibility Rules.
Since Medicaid is the only government program that will pay for long-term care, Vincent discussed the three Medicaid Programs in New York which cover Home Care, Assisted Living and Nursing Home Care.
He also alerted the viewers on the new Medicaid Home Care Rules which are scheduled to be implemented later this year that will make it harder to qualify for care.
For more information on these topics and more, you can download for free our Planning Guides from our law firm website at vjrussolaw.com
Vincent can be found on past CFN Live episodes by clicking here.
- NYS Medicaid Home Care Program Changes
- Estate Planning Basics Part 1: Why do I need an Estate Plan?
- Estate Planning Basics Part 2: What is Included in an Estate Plan?
- Estate Planning Basics Part 3: When and Why do I need to update my Estate Plan?
- Estate Planning for Children with Special Needs Part 1: How do I provide for and protect my child?
- Estate Planning for Children with Special Needs Part 2: What Government Benefits are Available?
- Estate Planning for Children with Special Needs Part 3: What Steps Do I Need to Take for my Adult Child with Special Needs?
- Long Term Care Planning Part 1: “How Do I Pay for Long Term Care?”
- Long Term Care Planning Part 2: “How Can Medicaid Home Care Help Me?”
- Long Term Care Planning Part 3: “How to Qualify for Medicaid”
- What is a Power of Attorney?
We hope you tune in to CFN Live. It is a dynamic show with current news and fascinating contributors who have inspiring stories to tell. The new show CFN Live airs Monday through Friday at 9 am & 7:00 pm. You will be able to watch the show anytime, at your convenience, on the CFN YouTube Channel.
You can learn more about the Catholic Faith Network and CFN Live by visiting https://www.catholicfaithnetwork.org/cfn-live.
Russo Law Group’s Managing Partner, Vincent J. Russo, is a featured contributor on the Catholic Faith Network’s new show CFN Live. Vincent is the show’s Legal Correspondent. In his segment, entitled “In the Legal Know,” Vincent will keep you abreast of the latest legal developments including elder law, special needs and estate planning — all to help you make informed planning decisions to protect yourself, your loved ones, and your assets.